Limited Edition S T Dupont Orient Express Prestige Rollerball
S T Dupont and the rich history of the Orient Express have been brought together in the limited edition S T Dupont Orient Express Prestige rollerball pen. Inaugurated in 1883 the Orient Express connected Paris to Constantinople and was soon referred to as "The Train of Kings" and "King of Trains".
● An edition of 1883 rollerball and fountain pens.
● Each pen is numbered.
● Dark blue and white lacquers evoke the colours of the train.
● Inlaid mother of pearl represent the windows of the carriages.
● The pocket clip represents aspects of the chimney in the age of steam.
● Figural gold detail represents the train's handles and chassis.
● Supplied in a dark blue lacquered gift box with all papers, etc.
● S T Dupont rollerball refills only.
As an authorised retailer we can supply all limited edition S. T. Dupont pens and lighters.