Centennial Sheaffer Legacy Heritage
The Centennial Sheaffer Legacy Heritage fountain pen is an all sterling silver limited edition pen produced in 2013 to mark 100 years of the Sheaffer Pen Company. Images engraved on the pen mark various aspects of Sheaffer's history. Each of the limited edition of 1913 pens is fully hallmarked by the London Assay Office.
● Engraved images on the barrel and cap mark various aspects of Sheaffer's history.
● 18K gold nib, palladium plated.
● Individually numbered on the cap band, 0000/1913.
● Presented in a red lacquered luxury gift box.
● Supplied with a numbered certificate of authenticity and commemorative booklet.
Extra Special Offer Price £549 (UK RRP was £995). Medium nib grade only.
Penbox can supply all limited edition Sheaffer pens.